None of these annoy me:
- Coming to office hours
- Confessing that you don’t understand (but asking questions so close to the exam that I can’t help you is annoying)
- Sending late/weekend e-mails (expecting immediate response is definitely annoying)
- Disagreeing with me
- Asking to see your exam, or go over stuff you missed
- Asking for letters of reference (although many students seem to base this on whether or not they liked the professor, rather than on whether or not the professor knows them well enough to say something that might be helpful).
- Pointing out my mistakes in lecture
- Here’s a late edition: I’m not really bothered by students who only want to get a certain grade out of a class, and are willing to do enough work to get there, but not more. I call that having priorities.